Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Robert Forrester, First Fleeter - Descendants of Susannah Lovell?


How many descendants does Robert Forrester have? Continuing the search explained in an earlier post - are you a descendant of his granddaughter Susannah Lovell, who first married John Byrnes Marshall in Sydney in 1860 and then married William Weaver at Araluen in 1868?

If so, can you help put some branches on this part of the tree? Or even a few leaves and twigs? Sometimes we are a bit vague about the full names and dates for our relatives, so I don’t need to have every i dotted and every t crossed. If you know family members as cousin Mary or nephew Jack, that will do for the purposes of this exercise.

Please send your info to me via email or contact me via Facebook. As explained in my earlier post, your information will remain confidential (to me) and will not be published online or elsewhere. The simple aim is to collect statistics. Our starting point (from my own database) is 2,534 descendants. Some progress reports on numbers will appear here from time to time.

Many thanks if you can help. I'll post up another grandchild's 'call for details' tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment