Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Robert Forrester, First Fleeter - Descendants of Phoebe Caroline Lovell?


How many descendants does Robert Forrester have? This ninth and final post in the series explained earlier asks the question- are you a descendant of Robert's granddaughter Phoebe Caroline Lovell, who married William Schmidt at Geelong in 1853? Can you help put some solid branches on this stunted fragment of the Forrester family tree? Or even a few leaves and twigs?



Please send your info to me via email or contact me via Facebook. As explained in my previous posts, your information will remain confidential (to me) and will not be published online or elsewhere. The simple aim is to collect statistics. Our starting point (from my own database) is 2,534 descendants. Some progress reports on numbers will appear here from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Robert forrester was my great great great great grandfather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting in touch, Keely - and for your email about ordering the Forrester book. I hope you enjoy reading Robert's story.

      Delete